Roses are one of the most beautiful flowers to give as a gift. But, they die too quickly. However, preserved roses are real roses that are preserved for much longer than just one day.
Sending someone a rose is a loving gesture. It's thoughtful and it lets the recipient know that you care about them. When you send your loved one a rose, you may be saying "I love you," "I'm sorry," "Thank You" or anything in between.
Here are the 10 reasons why preserved roses are the perfect gift:
1. The roses last for years, so they can be a long-lasting and thoughtful gift.
2. The roses can be given to someone who has everything and make them feel special.
3. You can get any type of rose in any color that you want, so they are perfect for any occasion.
4. They come in various sizes so they can be given as a small token or as a large bouquet.
5. They don't need to be watered or trimmed, which is perfect for people who don't have time to care for plants.
6. You can order them online and have them delivered right to your door, which is perfect if you're sending flowers internationally or if you're not close enough to visit in person.
7. They last forever and don't need to be thrown away when the recipient has received the message that you wanted them to know.
8. They make an excellent gift for your significant other because they can symbolize love, friendship, or gratitude depending on what color you choose
9. It's hard to find someone who doesn't like flowers, which means that preserved roses will be appreciated by anyone who receives them.
10. They are the perfect gift always.
Our favorite and most luxurious preserved roses are Verona Roses.
Verona Roses has amazing and marvelous crafted wooden boxes with preserved roses inside and also the boxes have a built-in HD monitor that plays a personalized video made in their platform.